EMS employee caught with prositute on duty

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Just seen on television, the nationally known Video Vigilante caught a employee with a prostitute. Now, broadcast on JohnTv and local news.

The employee is not directly involved in patient care but was in a pick up owned by the local EMS and only identifying marks was the license tag holder and uniform he was wearing. Unfortunately, his job was to pick up supplies at local ED's and restock units, which most Basic EMT's start out at the EMS service.

As the story described he has been immediately terminated.

http://www.okcfox.com/players/news/top_stories/kokh_vid_1753.shtml

http://www.johntv.com/

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Very Bad Press

Can people get any more stupid........ Someone found the "Stupid Button" again....... :glare:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Is there no common sense left in EMS, or the earth for that matter?

enjoynz

Lady Enjoynz
Gosh, if he thought it was bad not having a job anymore....heaven help him when his wife is through with him!:blush:

Cheers Enjoynz

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Hopefully she WASN'T his wife!

Oy veh!!!!<_<

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
Bullcrackers!
While I admit what home boy did was inexcusiable, "John TV" has a hard on (no pun intended) for prostitution.

They say that it is abuse of women?

All it does is skip the dinner and drinks, and get right to the point!

Political statement thats all this is.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Prostitution...get AIDS, get addicted, get ugly, get beat up...

Yeah, real picnic of a lifestyle.

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
5 million sperm and he was the fastest?!? Dayam!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Bullcrackers!
While I admit what home boy did was inexcusiable, "John TV" has a hard on (no pun intended) for prostitution.

That isn't funny in the least.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
Bullcrackers!

its a little funny

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad

Wasn't meant to be funny. While some may have found humor in it, think about it objectively.

Guy meets girl in bar. Guy buys girl drinks. Girl comes back to house with guy and they sleep together. No problem?

Guy meets girl on street corner. Guy pays girl, girl comes back to house with guy and they sleep together. Wheres the problem?

The only problem (that I see) is if the female is being forced to be out there by a pimp, or human trafficker. If she is there because that is her chosen trade, then by all means, rock on sister! Who are we to judge someone, based on their profession?

We like to say we save lives, but the majority of our call volume (depending on area served) is spent being babysitters, covering LEOs butts, or laying the groundwork for someones lawsuit for the person who rear ended then, and now they have "neck and back pain"

What the people who walk the streets do is bring pleasure and relief to others.

This isn't 1900s America. Sex is no longer taboo, or "dirty". Prostitution should be legalized, regulated, and these girls should be given benefits, as well as regular screenings to prevent STDs.

el Murpharino

Forum Captain
Just wait until you're off duty to get yourself some booty...sheesh.

RailFan77

Forum Crew Member
There's a time and a place for everything...on-Duty isn't it.

tydek07

Forum Captain
*Shakes Head*

I have no words...

MedicMeJJB

Forum Crew Member
I find it funny.. and true. I mean heck, why don't they just legalize and tax it.. at least it would be bringing money in then, and then they could get proper health care and insurance. It's their bodies, their choices, and it's not only women! If you don't agree with it, then don't participate, I don't. It would probably reduce rape statistics. I do not agree with doing it on the job though, what an idiot!