EMS 47 Years Pride shirt

eonefireemt3

Forum Crew Member
Hello everyone. I am currently running a sale on my EMS 47 years t-shirts through teespring. Printed on a grey Hanes tagless tee, it features a prominent star of life and commemorates 47 years of professional excellence.

I was able to design this shirt to be affordable, coming in under $20 while still making it cool to wear.

Please check out my page at www.teespring.com/47years and help make this campaign a success.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Hello everyone. I am currently running a sale on my EMS 47 years t-shirts through teespring. Printed on a grey Hanes tagless tee, it features a prominent star of life and commemorates 47 years of professional excellence.

I was able to design this shirt to be affordable, coming in under $20 while still making it cool to wear.

Please check out my page at www.teespring.com/47years and help make this campaign a success.

Nice shirt!! I'm a little confused, however. Is this to support a charitable campaign, or EMS support organization, or just your wallet (that's okay!)? Is there some significance to 47 years, that i'm missing? Is 1966 the year of the White Paper, or is there something else?

I look forward to hearing more!

OP
OP
E

eonefireemt3

Forum Crew Member
Hey Dan. Thanks for the comment. This particular shirt is for my benefit. My home has gone into foreclosure and I am trying to supplement my income to help me with moving expenses.

When I do a shirt for my charity, I make sure to note that in my posts/advertising usually as Lee County Lamplighters.

We are currently running a campaign for a Charlotte County Sheriff's Deputy who was killed in the line of duty. So far, we have raised his family over $1,300. So obviously we are very proud of that.

So to recap...

teespring.com/wilson is charity by Lee County Lamplighters.

teespring.com/47years by Crazy T Productions is to help my moving expenses.

Anymore questions, feel free to ask. Also, if anyone has any ideas for future projects, let me know.

OP
OP
E

eonefireemt3

Forum Crew Member
Oops, forgot to add.. the research I've done indicates the first EMS model was published in a "white" paper in 1966. Shortly after, the fire departments began training the first generation of paramedics.

OP
OP
E

eonefireemt3

Forum Crew Member
Hey Dan. I found the shirts weren't very popular, so I've started a campaign to do the 47 years design as a cell phone case. They are available for the Galaxy S3 and S4, as well as the iPhone 4-5.

Please check it out and spread the word if you like it.

www.teespring.com/47yearsphone

9D4

Forum Asst. Chief
Read in the other thread you were having some troubles. Sorry that I can't help you out with this man, I'm currently jobless and somewhat in your boat, too, haha.
Dig the case, have neither a S or iPhone, either, though :lol:

MrJones

Iconoclast
Seems to me that you're 3 years too early; 50 years of something (or 25, or 75, or 100...you get the idea) is normally a significant enough milepost to drive people to buy commemorative products.

47 years, not so much.