Driving records with a accident?

bigbiker1011

Forum Ride Along
I have a quick questions for you guys, since this is concerning a driving record.
i got into a Car accident at 17(i am 19 now) it was my fault cause i was the only one on scene, even though the other car ditched out and the state of CA declined my ambulances permit after i took all their various test, so i am challenging it, because they said since people were injured that i could not get it. the only problem is, is that no one was injured my friend and i walked away, the only reason we went to the hospital is because we were under age we were both 17....
any ideas what to do?

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
I have a quick questions for you guys, since this is concerning a driving record.
i got into a Car accident at 17(i am 19 now) it was my fault cause i was the only one on scene, even though the other car ditched out and the state of CA declined my ambulances permit after i took all their various test, so i am challenging it, because they said since people were injured that i could not get it. the only problem is, is that no one was injured my friend and i walked away, the only reason we went to the hospital is because we were under age we were both 17....
any ideas what to do?

Leave California. No, I'm serious. If you want to actually work in an EMS system that values their paramedics, and doesn't make you jump through pointless loopholes, leave California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Leave California. No, I'm serious. If you want to actually work in an EMS system that values their paramedics, and doesn't make you jump through pointless loopholes, leave California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+10000000. California is not the best state for EMS by a long shot.

afro

Forum Ride Along
Hell it isn't the best state for anything, except maybe if you really like marijuana.