diet soft drink addiction

94accord

Forum Crew Member
I am still on my wawa tea kick, but I am drinking alot of green tea as well now..... i figure its better for me than the peach lol

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant

zvi-emt

Forum Probie
Im def. addicted to soda, specfically coke, but im going to try to switch to Ice-T.

OP
OP
G

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
I tried quitting a couple of times and decided I'd rather have all my teeth rot out or die of colon cancer or whatever it is that's going to happen when it's all said and done.

Chakram82

Forum Ride Along
I used to be a major mountain dew addict drinking through a cube of the glorious liquid in about two to three days. However, I was able to kick the habit by gradually drinking less and less. I still crave the stuff but manage to drink maybe one or two a week.

paraprincess

Forum Probie
i'm addicted to MONSTER drinks.. the blue one.. low sugar low carb..i think its all in my head but i love it..

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
I'll forever be a recovering Mt. Dew addict, but I'm down to about a 6 pack a week, and now that -I class is completed I'll probably cut that even more. We have (to me) wonderful city water here and I'd just as soon drink that than Dew (heresy, I know...lol).

Easy

Forum Crew Member
Anyone like Coke Zero? I'll be dipped in :censored: if it doesn't taste like the real thing. I hate Diet Coke.

OP
OP
G

Guardian

Forum Asst. Chief
also, they used the word zero to attract more males because they felt diet (in diet coke) was too girly of a word. I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks.

I read a story about diet drink addiction in newsweek lately and I swear they might have stolen the idea from here :p

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm severely allergic to the artificial sweeteners. Taste isn't the issue for me, I just like to keep breathing. My favorite drink with a meal out is usually unsweetened Ice Tea ( I can hear the southerners in the group cringing)

Easy

Forum Crew Member
also, they used the word zero to attract more males because they felt diet (in diet coke) was too girly of a word. I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks.

I read a story about diet drink addiction in newsweek lately and I swear they might have stolen the idea from here :p[/QUOTE

Too girly or not, tastes great. I wouln't say I'm addicted, however. Coffee on the other hand.......

Luno

OG
Premium Member
Yep, between diet coke and coffee... might as well just set a caffeine drip.

Easy

Forum Crew Member
BTW Bossycow- I LOVE unsweetened iced tea- just a wedge of lemon and I'm in heaven.

Easy

Forum Crew Member
I won't rhyme next time....

EMS-4life

Forum Ride Along
ya i have this problem when i am working night shift, as iam doing right now! have a coke in one hand a coffee in the other