Desperate Housewives

Is anyone else hooked on Desperate Housewives?

• Total voters

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Poll says it all.. I even stopped my TiVo of Family Plots to watch it.

:eek:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Haven't seen it yet.

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by PArescueEMT@Oct 3 2005, 03:50 AM
sorry Alice... i mean Alex... you seem to be on your own on this one.
I blame the wife...

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
I like it, but then again, I'm female, so I guess it's allowed. ;)

I wanna see what happens next week when the abusive husband locked in the basement escapes. At least, that's what the teaser made it look like.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I watched the seaso opener this year. With my Mother. :p

She seems to really like the show, and it seems OK.

The one I can't quite figure out is Lost.

Jon

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
I missed it last season. I started watching about the next to last episode. Now I LOVE IT!!!

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Oct 3 2005, 10:40 AM

Jon
I LOVE LOST!

But it's annoying.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by TTLWHKR+Oct 3 2005, 01:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TTLWHKR @ Oct 3 2005, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MedicStudentJon@Oct 3 2005, 10:40 AM

Jon
I LOVE LOST!

But it's annoying. [/b][/quote]
Why? Did you lose you train og thought???

The morning show I listen to is addicted to it.... I tried watching the season opener.... it was too slow, and WAYYY to confusing for me... I don't know the cast or the season's backstory....

I'll be getting the DVD's...

Jon

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Sorry watched it once last week, & was completely confused about it. Doesnt seem to be a program I would get hooked on at all.

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
Lost is an updated version of Gilligans Island. C'mon you know that wouldnt really happen!

My fave shows:
Family Plots
Intervention
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
Amazing Race
Survivor
Big Brother
Any Football/Baseball (Go Patriots and Cards!)

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by CaptainPanic@Nov 28 2005, 11:37 AM
Lost is an updated version of Gilligans Island. C'mon you know that wouldnt really happen!

My fave shows:
Family Plots
Intervention
CSI
CSI: Miami
CSI: NY
Amazing Race
Survivor
Big Brother
Any Football/Baseball (Go Patriots and Cards!)
LOL,,as said it is seriously one I could get hooked on what so ever. Now my wife on the other hand, along with my younger sister & her husband,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well let's just say "Hide the Remote!!" ;)

emtff99

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by TTLWHKR@Nov 29 2005, 06:13 AM
When is Rescue Me going to be aired again?
I would think sometime in the fall season again (Hopefully). I missed this whole past season due to my work schedule. Season 1 is already on DVD, Season 2 should be coming out soon within a few months also.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by emtff99+Nov 29 2005, 08:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (emtff99 @ Nov 29 2005, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR@Nov 29 2005, 06:13 AM
I would think sometime in the fall season again (Hopefully). I missed this whole past season due to my work schedule. Season 1 is already on DVD, Season 2 should be coming out soon within a few months also. [/b][/quote]
I don't have cable, so I netflix'ed the first season... pretty good. Can't wait till the next season.

Jon

OP
OP
TTLWHKR

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon+Nov 29 2005, 12:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MedicStudentJon @ Nov 29 2005, 12:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by emtff99@Nov 29 2005, 08:01 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-TTLWHKR
@Nov 29 2005, 06:13 AM

I would think sometime in the fall season again (Hopefully). I missed this whole past season due to my work schedule. Season 1 is already on DVD, Season 2 should be coming out soon within a few months also.
I don't have cable, so I netflix'ed the first season... pretty good. Can't wait till the next season.

Jon [/b][/quote]
June

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
Desperate Housewives is pretty good. I never have missed an episode of Lost thanks to my DVR. I also like The Apprentice, Alias, Boston Legal.

FFEMT1764

Devil's Advocate
This show does nothing but to promote promiscuity in our society. That, and it gives women new and evil ways to cheat on their man. But hay, my opinion i sbiased, I'm a guy.