Code3Carpools

azresultsca

Forum Probie
Hey Ya'll,

Fulfilling the dream of becoming a Firefighter or Police Officer takes hard work, dedication and patience; but, getting hired also requires the appropriate management of time and finances. Testing for numerous departments, in and out of state, is not a cheap process. But, with Code3Carpools, prospective applicants can test and travel together to cut down on the expense of fulfilling their dream of serving the public.

Hey everyone please take the time out of your day to check out fdpdcarpools.com. The site offers the opportunity for candidates to meet up with other prospective applicants to travel and test together saving money in the process of getting hired.

For example I will be testing in Dallas, Texas soon for the Dallas Fire Department and it would be nice to have someone to prepare and travel together cutting down the costs. Pass the word and sign up it is a free site and I think it can really help candidates all across the country expedite the ultimate goal of getting hired. Keep up the hard work everyone.

Take care,

Garrett
fdpdcarpools.com

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
Any one think this was a good idea? pass any words my way

I think it's a great idea, I had to interview, 4 hours away from where I live, would've been nice to split the gas with other people who applied.

OP
OP
azresultsca

azresultsca

Forum Probie
Thanks Hunter the input is greatly appreciated, if you are serious about joining please sign up its free and I would be more than grateful to put you up under the members list. Pass the word for me as i am pleased to help others achieve the same goal i hope to one day achieve myself.

Thanks,

GB