*%#@&$^#%# Children!! :-)

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
The 80's!!

Was born in 1965...... Was in high school during the 80's....Can you say purple mascara and hi heels! B) MTV at it's finest!

AJemt

Forum Crew Member
born 1984.........made my one partner feel REALLY old the day we discovered he got his first EMT (he's a medic now) certs 3 months before i was born....lol

MAC4NH

Forum Crew Member
I was a '62. By the late '80s I was saying "what is this crap these kids are listening to these days?" when I heard my teenage sister's music.

My daughter is almost that age now but I'm a lot more open-minded about music these days.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
The 80's!

Since we are taking a walk down the 80's lane, how about those movies! FOOTLOOSE! (danced like a madwoman around my parent's house for a month!) :p

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Well nice to know I'm not the oldest on here. Bossy's got me by 3. I like to think 58 was a good year.
Cindi, Madonna and Joan Jett, I'd pick Joan too. However Stevie Nicks and Cher weren't exactly shabbie. My kids both like a lot of the older music. Both Black sabbeth and Alice Cooper get a regular workout on at least one Ipod amongst others.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Cindi, Madonna and Joan Jett, I'd pick Joan too. However Stevie Nicks and Cher weren't exactly shabbie. My kids both like a lot of the older music. Both Black sabbeth and Alice Cooper get a regular workout on at least one Ipod amongst others.

So is it sad that I only recognize Madonna's name amongst those listed?

-Kat

jazminestar

Forum Crew Member
So I spent my last two days on a mission in my house. Spring is here. Out with the old..... blah blah blah.... I was alternating between the 80's music channel on my TV and the 100 or so 80's songs I have on my laptop.

As I am dancing away in my living room, my son decides he is brave enough to show his face.... (for you guys, you know when a woman is on a cleaning mission, its best you remain invisible lest you end up with a mop/cloth/or some other chore!)

First thing out that little brats mouth...

"Man Mom!! This OLD music is really cool!"

OLD MUSIC!!!!

So, I turned it up.... caught is little butt with the towel I was using to wipe stuff down and made him dance with me for while!

And now its 2030.... I'm pooped.... have to get up at 0400.... and it is past my bedtime!

UGH!!! He just walked out here and asked me...

"Mom, aren't you up past your bedtime!!"

Thats it.... I'm taking my Geritol and going to bed... :pB):rolleyes:B):p

Right on!! i listen to my 80's music when i'm cleaning too....i love it!!! :beerchug:

Pittsburgh Proud

Forum Lieutenant
Well nice to know I'm not the oldest on here. Bossy's got me by 3. I like to think 58 was a good year.

Good point, can't forget Stevie and Cher... Hell Cher still looks good today....B)