Chat?

jtb_E10

Forum Crew Member
does this forum have a chat room? if so how do i get to it?

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Yes this forum does have a chat, but you first have to make 50 posting. Then you will get the link on the top tool bar in yellow

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Thanks for the Info!

No worry man that is what we are here for. Check out Community Rules and you should find answer in there. I can see that you are new, so one other thing you might want to know, use the Search to make sure you did not make a report.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Check out the link I posted above. We now have post requirements before allowing you into chat.

In response to several requests from the membership, and the general improvement in chat room behavior, the Community Leaders have changed the chat access policy.

Effective immediately, although it may take up to 24 hours for everything to process through the system, the new policy will be:

0-25 posts - No chat access
25-50 posts - Chat access only with approval (same method as described in the first post of this thread).
50+ posts - automatic chat access.

As always, if you have any questions about this policy you may contact any of the Community Leaders or Chat Hosts.

ClarkKent

Forum Lieutenant
Well... that's debatable :p

Will I have not had a problem in there, but I have heard storys.

good idea to read this before you go into the chat room if you want to stay in the chat room

Last edited by a moderator: