Castration from a bad acid trip

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
possibly the best anti-drug ad i have read in a long time, DEA and LEOs should frame this and spread the word.

OP
OP
anna

anna

Forum Probie
Heh my area (northern ca) issued a psychedelic drug warning all over the place in response to a string of horrible incidents like this, but this one topped it off... naturally. It's a start, I guess!

But notice the comments to the article... people thinking that he was on some other drug or there was another explanation... Sad. Who would know that this couldn't convince people?

Last edited by a moderator:

medic417

The Truth Provider
Well might help the gene pool if we allow it to continue.;)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Reminds me of the Sixties

One story just circulated for a decade about some guy named Charlie who tore out his eyes while on acid, morphing a little with each telling.

Sure this wasn't College of the Redwoods?
;)

OP
OP
anna

anna

Forum Probie

Sure this wasn't College of the Redwoods?
;)

Oh my! it was around Arcata, CA. Which is about 15 miles away from CR. I hope it wasn't the same guy! I guess I live near a bunch of drug-tripping idiots. :glare:

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh my! it was around Arcata, CA. Which is about 15 miles away from CR. I hope it wasn't the same guy! I guess I live near a bunch of drug-tripping idiots. :glare:
True it or not, it really took some balls.

medic417

The Truth Provider

emdub

Forum Probie
My buddies ran this call. Crazy story right? Try hearing it from the lead medic on the call. So gnarly! Poor guy though, seriously. He went totally nuts (couldn't help myself).

8jimi8

CFRN
seriously, flushed his own testicles. oh well, at least he can tell the ladies he's sterile, right?!

I saw the photo of a guy's actual globe, who was on PCP... and ripped it out. The crew who brought him in said you could see 30 little bloody eyeball prints on the mirror where he had bounced it over and over like one of those rubber paddle balls.

Nelg

Forum Crew Member
Well... That's an effective way to save time on shaving down there... I guess... <_<