Be Advised: You will need to stage.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
There we were, sitting on the couch, watching yet another classic episode of Jerry Springer, we never even found out if he was the father...

Tones drop. Throw on the boots, tuck in our shirts and out the door we go. Jump in the unit & hit the highway. Dispatch gave to us, Assault, PD is enroute, Be advised: You will need to stage.

At that moment I begin thinking to myself. .WTF this could have atleast waited until after the paternity test!! We request additional information from Central... When they say.. 32 y/o male subject was hit in the head with a frying pan.. Wow. Just Wow.

After the wife was cuffed and we made scene, the male subject is found laying on the ground, with a small laceration on his head...

Be advised: He still had his beer in had.

After we bandaged him up, the 'other' woman came out of the bedroom..

It was as if our show had never been inturrupted. Most amusing call of my career!

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
HA! Right up there with the woman with her hand in the insinkerator...

Naked.
Across the room from the phone she used to call it in.
Unhurt.:ph34r:

firecoins

IFT Puppet
Ok so I had to post. Now what?

mycrofft

firecoins, tag you're it.

:p
I've treated two GSW pts who were shot in the leg or buttock due to a wife trying to shoot them in the groin, then the wound was tx and the pt brought in by the erstwhile girlfriend. One was a .357 (buttock, cavity as big as my fist almost), the other was a through/through small cal missing all vital structures but not responding to H2O2 and bacitrain on qtips he pulled all the way through.
Paid us in small bills before the deputies grabbed him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Well.. it IS Cleburne... The whole of Johnson county is like that, really ^_^

OP
OP
Stephanie.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
Well we boarded the man, treated his head injury, & transported.. the wife was cuffed and hauled off.. Just brought a lil excitement to our shift.. Other woman had no injuries.. so Thats a wrap..

mycrofft

Move along, folks, nothing left to see here...

So how long before they released Tiger fomr the ER?

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
So how long before they released Tiger fomr the ER?

LOL. Good one.

Seriously it's calls like this that confirm that a call I get or will get in NJ is basically the same as a call in TX, TN, MA, etc.

LngJohnSlvr

Forum Crew Member
We got a patient in the Emergency Department the other day... the Medics told us they found the woman upside down in a fireplace (her bed was pressed up against it). Her boyfriend and her were enjoying some rather acrobatic sexual activity when she slipt down between the bed and the fireplace... the couple was unable to get her out. The boyfriend, in his attempts to extricate her, somehow broke her ankle. In the pain, she pooped, and because she was standing on her head, became covered in her own feces, apparently the shock of that made her urinate... again, all over her face... the boyfriend then refused to help her and called 911... the woman was treated for a head lac and the broken ankle...

I love people...

OP
OP
Stephanie.

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
We got a patient in the Emergency Department the other day... the Medics told us they found the woman upside down in a fireplace (her bed was pressed up against it). Her boyfriend and her were enjoying some rather acrobatic sexual activity when she slipt down between the bed and the fireplace... the couple was unable to get her out. The boyfriend, in his attempts to extricate her, somehow broke her ankle. In the pain, she pooped, and because she was standing on her head, became covered in her own feces, apparently the shock of that made her urinate... again, all over her face... the boyfriend then refused to help her and called 911... the woman was treated for a head lac and the broken ankle...

I love people...

OHH That's great!

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief

I love people...

I love this job.

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
Good man... or woman.:p

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief

I love people...

Ummm extrication and decontamination is the fire departments job. :)