ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaptainPanic

Former EMT...
As you all know Im currently unemployed and with state and NR EMT-Basic credentials. I went out to SEVERAL buisnesses today to find a job. Im very limited as to what I can get. Due to my financial situation I have been living with my parents for the past 18 months along with my duaghter who is about to turn 2. Im a divorced single mom.

Due to my parents work schedules I cannot take a evening or night shift postion, it has to be days, and guess what? There arent many day shift postions around that I qualify for. I went to the local hospital and asked about working as an ER Tech, cant hire me. Went to BOTH pharmacies, neither is hiring, went to Radio Shack, nothing there, cant work at the chicken plants only positions they have open are nightshift positions. I am telling you having a young child to take care of and no jo, you feel like bad worthless parent and when it comes to her medical I feel absolutely helpless. :( :angry: <_< :unsure: And thing is I have little to show on my resume due to my job history in the past 12 months. Got fired from my last two positions (NH and janitorial) NO ONE HERE IS WILLING TO GIVE ME A F-ING CHANCE! Its about to that point that I just want to throw in the towel and say screw it all.

Again just needed to vent......................... <_<

-Capn

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
I kind of know how you feel as far the job thing goes. I can't work either. My husband works in the jail from 6pm to 6am, we have a 5y/o and a 3y/o, the 5 y/o in Kingergarten, and Jay's schedule changes every 2 weeks. I finally broke down and am trying to open my own business. Hopefully one of these days I'll get to work on the rig, but for now it's just not feasible.

I feel your pain. Good Luck!

buckeyedoc

Forum Ride Along
Capt.,
I know how you feel. I went through medic school working a full-time night job (7p-7a) as an EMT-I and raising 2 kids (5 and 3) as a single dad. Fortunately, I had some help from my ex-wife. We usually worked off-setting shifts. However, that didn't work all the time. It's frustrating, to say the least. Best of luck on the job hunt. I hope something comes your way VERY soon.

Doc.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Buck,

Welcome to our own little corner of dysfunction. Cool avatar, BTW.

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:D :D :D Welcome! :D :D :D