Forum Lieutenant
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQAwBmog08s[/YOUTUBE]

heh

imurphy

Forum Captain
i JUST saw that on tv! Hillarious!!

silver

Forum Asst. Chief
so you mean that shouldnt happen to me every time i see blood?

Sasha

Forum Chief
I love it! Hahaha!

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Lol

LOL.

This is REALLY great! :)

Sasha

Forum Chief
I love how the two sitting in the back are poised, ready to spring into action when the door opens.

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
I love how the two sitting in the back are poised, ready to spring into action when the door opens.

You mean that's not real??!! :p

Labareda

Forum Probie
Hilarious. I actually had a partner, that once on a car accident had to go sit in the back of the truck because she couldnt see the blood.

katgrl2003

Forum Asst. Chief
Hilarious. I actually had a partner, that once on a car accident had to go sit in the back of the truck because she couldnt see the blood.

We had an EMT pass out at the sight of blood at one of the trauma hospitals in Indy. Her partner caught her, and nobody has let her forget it.

-Kat

UNIT 52

Forum Ride Along
I love how they run up to the vehicle, stop stand there and put on their gloves. I glove up as I am running. LOL

JPINFV

Gadfly
I put on my gloves as I walk to the patient.

JonTullos

Forum Captain
So this isn't normal... duly noted.

This kindda makes me think of "Tommy Boy" where Tommy (Chris Farley) is doing the presentation with the auto parts store owner about why his brakes are better than the other guy's... love the part where he talks about medics getting to the scene of the accident and "the new guy's in the corner puking his guts out" *puking noises*

Buzz

Forum Captain
I walked into a nursing home pt's room one day (C/c of Dehydration) during changing time. I initially had to back out of the room because I felt myself about to go out. Potent odors...

Sasha

Forum Chief
I walked into a nursing home pt's room one day (C/c of Dehydration) during changing time. I initially had to back out of the room because I felt myself about to go out. Potent odors...

That's so sad. :[

mari-berry

Forum Ride Along
Super funiezzz..... but now im secretly worried that could happen to me.. geezz i hope that never happens to me !!