Anyone have any Emo Philps quotes to share? Yes, Tommy....

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Anyone have any profound quotes to share? Yes, Tommy....

"He taught me never to smile, which helps me when I visit disaster sites".
Next?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

OK OK one more before I start my "day off"

“One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said. "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down, he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late.”
Jack Handy

Onceamedic

Forum Asst. Chief
I was sad because I had no shoes. Then I met a man with no feet. So I took his shoes - I mean, he wasn't using them anyway...
Jack Handy

DigitalSoCal

Forum Crew Member
“If God dwells inside us like some people say, I sure hope He likes enchiladas, because that's what He's getting”
-Jack Handy

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Well,not Emo but sorta medical

(From IMDB)
"M*A*S*H: Deal Me Out (#2.13)" (1973)
Hawkeye: Okay, moving right along now, dealer's choice, five card stud. Sidney, what's the psychiatric basis for gambling?
Dr. Sidney Freedman: Sex.
Hawkeye: Why?
Dr. Sidney Freedman: I don't know. They told me to say it. Sex is why we gamble, sex is why we drink, sex is why we give birth.
Hawkeye: Thank you, doctor.
Dr. Sidney Freedman: I'm taking a five-dollar chip. That was a house call.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

Need this man for a partner, once a weak.

How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.
Emo Philips

willbeflight

Forum Lieutenant
At my lemonade stand I used to give the first glass away free and charge five dollars for the second glass. The refill contained the antidote.
:p

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
I was walking down fifth avenue today and I found a wallet, and I was gonna keep it, rather than return it, but I thought: well, if I lost a hundred and fifty dollars, how would I feel? And I realized I would want to be taught a lesson.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him to forgive me.

OP
OP
mycrofft

mycrofft

This one has EMS AND "gun" aspects!

http://www.emophilips.com/by/191

PS: I find that people who don't "get" Emo Phillips are impatient superficial and too dam@ed literal.
Pass the soy sauce.

Last edited by a moderator: