Any advice before I take test

Keith Roberts

Forum Probie
I'm just trying to prepare as much as possible before I take that'll to become a paramedic. Any advice you may have about the test would be much appreciated.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
What test?

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Never heard of it.....

Ewok Jerky

PA-C
Take a day of from studying the day before, get some good sleep and have a good breakfast.

EDIT: disregard

Last edited:

joshrunkle35

EMT-P/RN
Well, first you have to take EMT, then pass the test for that, then you can apply to a paramedic program, complete the program and take the test. I wouldn't even be thinking about paramedic right now...focus on taking an EMT course and focus on passing that first.

daniduck

Forum Crew Member
You have to be an EMT then Paramedic... at least SOME experience as an EMT first before you jump the gun as a Paramedic. Take the course, youre gonna have to be approved to take a State or National test, approved by whom ever was your instructor and have to pass the course test aswell as a comprehensive exam, then you can move on to a Certification test.... Its alot of money and time. Good luck!

squirrel15

Forum Captain
You have to be an EMT then Paramedic... at least SOME experience as an EMT first before you jump the gun as a Paramedic. Take the course, youre gonna have to be approved to take a State or National test, approved by whom ever was your instructor and have to pass the course test aswell as a comprehensive exam, then you can move on to a Certification test.... Its alot of money and time. Good luck!
You don't have to have EMT experience to become a paramedic.

How's that go fund me page going Keith? I'm confused as to a lot of your posts on here and what it is your trying to do exactly