Annoying partner

OP
OP
xoayn

xoayn

Forum Probie
Every situation has 3 sides - Your side, his side, the truth.

From what you wrote I get the idea that you don't like to do work, while he is willing to do work.

The way you describe him tells me a whole lot more about you.

I've worked with partners like you before, I don't miss any of them.
Ok sir you don’t know me. He doesn’t like to work if anything he’s just as lazy. He doesn’t bother to get any vitals while I get or give report. I never had issues with my prior partner until this one. So NEXT

OP
OP
xoayn

xoayn

Forum Probie
If he’s recorded driving and texting, then tell your supervisor. The end. Also don’t cover for people that back without a spotter and hit stuff.

Address stuff like an adult. “I don’t like when you do this, if you keep doing this, there’ll be an issue.”
Thank you some actual advise. I’ve told him something before and he doesn’t listen so I’m just waiting until they go over the footage when the camera would go off and do something then. I’ve told my sup and nothing happened

mgr22

Forum Deputy Chief
To the OP: Most of the comments you made in your opening post are subjective and would be hard for a third party to agree or disagree with. Maybe things happened the way you say, maybe not.

There are two things you mentioned that could be validated: your back injury and the ambulance crash. If you reported the injury and were treated for it, you might be able to pursue that with your agency. As for the ambulance, it sounds like you and your partner decided to make that problem go away. I'm not saying that was the right thing to do, but if you can work together on something like that, perhaps there's room for compromise on other issues between the two of you. Keep looking for areas of mutual interest -- e.g., I'll do this if you'll do that.

CCCSD

Forum Deputy Chief
“Ima”? Is that some new kind of medical word? If your charting is as poor as your grammar, no wonder your partner has issues with you.

You come off as a self entitled child.

DrParasite

The fire extinguisher is not just for show
I can tell you’re annoying to work with just my this long *** paragraph.
you know, I don't always agree with @akflightmedic, but I'm starting to think the issue here is you and your entitled attitude, and not your partner... He tried to guide you towards a better path, and you decided not to listen.
I’ve had plenty of jobs and have been an adult at a young age having to grow up fast due to the environment I live in. So anyways…
how old are you? 21? you're a baby Cali EMT, who was looking to move to Nv, and couldn't even use google to find what you were looking for... and you work FT in the IFT world... hardly a seasoned EMS veteran...
And there’s free parking in the back of the hospital we’re stationed at and half of the lot is the churchs parking lot. So if my car I parked in the ambulance spot is there and there’s no room for the ambulance I have to move my car. So don’t assume.
so you parked in the ambulance spot... which is where the ambulance is supposed to park... so you had to move your car because it was parked in the ambulance's spot...
I can tell by this response you’re a pain to work with and so glad you ain’t my partner get over yourself.
Please stop projecting... I think we all are starting to see who the problem in this partnership is... and while your partner isn't without fault, I think the issue would be visible to you if you looked in a mirror.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Lmao ok 👍🏼 I can still be annoyed and vent about it.
Until you address the problem with your partner directly, you're still part of the problem.