AMR written test - what was your score?

agah

Forum Crew Member
I took my test with AMR and I'm pretty disappointed with my results (was top of my class and felt confident with most of my answers). Some of the questions included vocabulary I wansnt familiar with and I had to guess but it's was just a few. I passed but was told that my score was average. I missed 19 :eek: that seems like a whole lot of questions missed. Now I'm beating myself down and I'm wondering what my chances are of even getting an interview with such a score. How average is my score?

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
I'm not sure what the policy is for retesting but maybe you should look into that. I would assume missing 19 would be a failing score. But, I was never given a test score so I can't give insight on that. Just ask if you can test again and study!

OP
OP
A

agah

Forum Crew Member
I'm not sure what the policy is for retesting but maybe you should look into that. I would assume missing 19 would be a failing score. But, I was never given a test score so I can't give insight on that. Just ask if you can test again and study!

I passed. Failing was at 24. The grade is locked for 6 months.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
I wasn't told my score so I can't help you there

WildlandEMT89

Forum Lieutenant
I passed the written test but just bombed the interview. I believe the written must be 80% or higher. A failure on either part means you have to wait 6 months from the time you initially applied.