AMR test

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Haha.. It's a good way to get your foot in door also.. Besides the free show!
Free shows, some money (more than minimum wage) and you get picked up afterwards (if you didn't screw up or piss anyone off).

VentMonkey

Family Guy
+1 for the AMR I.E. peeps. It sounds like you all are forming your own cult following...

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Hmm.....get paid to go to Stagecoach? Color me interested lol, does it still require the full testing process and 2 weeks orientation that regular hires go through? Though truthfully I'm a little more interested in going to Paramedic school later this year than switching full-time employers lol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hmm.....get paid to go to Stagecoach? Color me interested lol, does it still require the full testing process and 2 weeks orientation that regular hires go through? Though truthfully I'm a little more interested in going to Paramedic school later this year than switching full-time employers lol
You don't go through the 2 week orientation. I believe it's only 1-3 days. The only part of testing that I know for sure is that you have to do a lift test. As for any other testing I have no clue on. Can find out more information tomorrow for you.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
I posted a thread in the employment section-> ems job openings (sub forum at the top of the page) with a link to the application.