American Medical Response

turnererik02

Forum Ride Along
I'm currently employed with the private ambulance company American Medical Response (AMR), wondering if anyone had some clever and witty things that the acronym AMR could stand for.

Such as:
Anything Money Related
Ain't My Responsibility

and my personal favorite,
Ah, My Ride.

If you have ever been employed or had to deal with this company I'm sure they will come to you easier.

Thanks!

Joe

Forum Captain
Why? Ive never understood why people go to such great lengths to put down their own company. So you can look cool in front of other services? Just quit.. not just posting, quit your job. Maybe your division sucks. e have good supervisors, good rigs, and up-to-date equipment. Other then that... great first post :/ trololol

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
One of the most popular is Another Moron Responds.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Why? Ive never understood why people go to such great lengths to put down their own company. So you can look cool in front of other services? Just quit.. not just posting, quit your job. Maybe your division sucks. e have good supervisors, good rigs, and up-to-date equipment. Other then that... great first post :/

It depends. Sometimes it's just good humor. It's the entire, "I can joke about myself but not someone else" gig. However if you have to go looking for different names, you're doing it wrong.

RIP Mr. trololol dude.

OP
OP
T

turnererik02

Forum Ride Along
I didn't say that I didn't like my employer, I was just looking for some funny things to share at work. Sorry if I struck a nerve with that one. But thanks for the post?

Joe

Forum Captain
Your welcome :) sorry ive been grumpy all morning. Got throttled the last 48. Forgot how to interact with normal people

TB 3541

Forum Lieutenant
Your welcome :) sorry ive been grumpy all morning. Got throttled the last 48. Forgot how to interact with normal people

We're normal?!?! Holy crap! Quick, someone sticky it so that we don't forget!

Last edited by a moderator:

traumaluv2011

Forum Lieutenant
Haha I think being not normal keeps us from going crazy

firecoins

IFT Puppet
well the rigs are crap: Aging Moving Recepticles

RocketMedic

Californian, Lost in Texas
No real complaints about my Borg Cube here- they even provide regeneration receptacles.

Martyn

Forum Asst. Chief
How about working for AmeriScare Ambulance in Tampa?

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I always called them "almost medically responsible". ;)

But that was in King County Washington where they were horizontal taxi drivers. So really, "ah, my ride" was a better fit.

Last edited by a moderator: