American Medical Response Testing

Bighurk

Forum Probie
Hey AMR employees, I was just curious to what type of questions / scenarios this test would be asking. I was told it is just like the NR but, I also wanted to know if there are any surprises? What type of scenarios? If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it, they have a testing coming up and I would like to be more than prepared for it. Thanks!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hey AMR employees, I was just curious to what type of questions / scenarios this test would be asking. I was told it is just like the NR but, I also wanted to know if there are any surprises? What type of scenarios? If anyone can help me out, I'd appreciate it, they have a testing coming up and I would like to be more than prepared for it. Thanks!

There were no surprises on my test. And the scenario questions are pretty simple (like ones you may have had in class).

OP
OP
Bighurk

Bighurk

Forum Probie
There were no surprises on my test. And the scenario questions are pretty simple (like ones you may have had in class).

So would you say, it's easier than the NR or about the same? I know it's really basic stuff but just want to be sure. Thanks for your quick response btw.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
For me it was easier then the NR.

And no problem.

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Riverside county: palm springs division

mike1390

Forum Captain
It was cake I missed more on the personality test then on the actual test. I wished my medic school tests were that easy.

LostViet408

Forum Crew Member
I also applied for AMR, but in Santa Clara county, how long you think the process take before they'll give you a call?

OP
OP
Bighurk

Bighurk

Forum Probie
I also applied for AMR, but in Santa Clara county, how long you think the process take before they'll give you a call?

Just call their HR and ask for HR to follow up on you application. They are testing soon. All counties test at the same time is what I've heard. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant
I would never count on the hiring process with AMR going quickly, For the New restructured AMR IFT South and East Divisions they just did hire a significant number of new EMT to replace the ones lost to rural metro, I know the other counties I have been involved have all but doing large amounts of hiring recently. Best thing with AMR is just to be diligent.

as for the written test it is very national reg esq, but a bit simpler and not trying as hard to trick you, and depending on the county you test in some of them have a personality component to the test.

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant
I would never count on the hiring process with AMR going quickly, For the New restructured AMR IFT South and East Divisions they just did hire a significant number of new EMT to replace the ones lost to rural metro, I know the other counties I have been involved have all but doing large amounts of hiring recently. Best thing with AMR is just to be diligent.

as for the written test it is very national reg esq, but a bit simpler and not trying as hard to trick you, and depending on the county you test in some of them have a personality component to the test.