Ambulance decked out in pink...

ReefMedic

Forum Ride Along
Got Sunstar on my FB account and saw this, would be sweeter if it where dayglow pink.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
I can't find the photo now but there's an all pink ambo here in Houston that I see all the time. They even wear pink gloves.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I would die if I had to work in a pink ambulance. :unsure:
We've got one truck (Type II) at my operation that's got a pink stripe and a pink ribbon, as opposed to the normal red one (truck was from another operation, used to have an orange stripe).

The truck is dedicated to a supervisor (and former partner of mine) who lost her battle with breast CA last year. When I get to take it It's actually the only time I don't complain about working in a Type II vs. my usual Type III box.

JPINFV

Gadfly
Ah, breast cancer. If it wasn't about boobs no one would care. After all, you don't see this response for the other 4 disease categories that cause more deaths in females (as well as males...). Heart disease just isn't as sexy as the tatahs.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Ah, breast cancer. If it wasn't about boobs no one would care. After all, you don't see this response for the other 4 disease categories that cause more deaths in females (as well as males...). Heart disease just isn't as sexy as the tatahs.

Kilted to Kick Cancer, my friend.
I did it.
:)

DVetter

Forum Probie
If riding in a pink rig is your biggest hang up, you should be so lucky. There are much worse things in life. Ease up and enjoy the ride.

EMT AZ