ahh haaa!!!

octoparrot

Forum Probie
Just had an "ahh haaa!" moment in class! Its about time...

12-leads have been, well, challenging for me. I'm sure I am not alone. I have been struggling with localizations of MI's (remembering/visualizing reciprocal changes as well as affected vasculature). It has all started to click into place. Just wanted to share that! :beerchug:

OP
OP
octoparrot

octoparrot

Forum Probie
explain?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Ah... the 'ah-hah' moment. The point of Paramedic school where things just click and make sense.

The rest of class will be easier now that you can see how everything is interrelated and interconnected.

OP
OP
octoparrot

octoparrot

Forum Probie
it's a well needed reprieve from the constant :censored::censored::censored::censored: storm of new information that keeps piling up!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Way to go! i had my ah ha for 12 leads stuff two weeks before NR practicals. before, i was lost and running on plain dumb luck.:cool:

Trauma_Junkie

No rest for the wicked...
Way to go! i had my ah ha for 12 leads stuff two weeks before NR practicals. before, i was lost and running on plain dumb luck.:cool:

I'm still waiting for my ah ha moment with 12-leads. :unsure: But I've had my ah ha moment with a few other things already. Good thing we still have 5 months left in class. :wacko: