advice

OP
OP
S

soon2bemt

Forum Crew Member
Wingnut said:
Your fine, we were taught that you never do trendelenburg with a head injury, or rather anything bleeding in/from the head or if there are signs or possibility of ICP. Check your text I'm sure it's in there.

I PASSED!!!!!! :p :p :p :) :) I'm so happy I just don't know what to do with myself. I was told everyone in my class passed except for one person. Now it's time to study up for the written. Which I don't know exactly when I am taking it but I hope to have my license by the end of the summer which will mean I need to get it taken at the latest by the end of June.

Have a good week ya'll. Thanks for all the advice.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Congrats. :beerchug:

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
:) :) :) Whoohoo Congrats!!! :) :) :)

podmedic@mac.com

Forum Crew Member
Excellent!!!!

Awesome!!

Take a lesson from your testing experience. Follow your skills, use your knowledge, and don't waste time second guessing yourself along the way. If you have a specific question, bring it to your supervisor or medical director. You can even take some time to talk to the doc at the ED, if you both have a free moment. But don't beat yourself up over it. You're gonna do great!

Wecome to the club!

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Congratulations Soonie.... See, the Missouri system isn't ALL bad :lol: ! Get to studying.. and if you have any questions, by all means.. ASK!