ACLS Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
I was wandering around the internet last night and blundered into an ACLS Code Simulator and thought I would post it for all to see and use...

ACLS Code Simulator

PapaBear434

Forum Asst. Chief
I was wandering around the internet last night and blundered into an ACLS Code Simulator and thought I would post it for all to see and use...

ACLS Code Simulator

I got stuck on the scenario about a lab tech collapsing while getting ready to draw blood. They wanted me to perform a precordial thump. I thought they did away with that, as I have never been taught to do that. Go figure.

OP
OP
HasTy

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
I got stuck on the scenario about a lab tech collapsing while getting ready to draw blood. They wanted me to perform a precordial thump. I thought they did away with that, as I have never been taught to do that. Go figure.

The only way I new that is where I was going to paramedic school they still did it...however they are in the process of updating to the new ACLS protocols so keep checking back...

Sasha

Forum Chief
I thought they did away with precordial thumps and stacked shocks?

medic417

The Truth Provider

medichopeful

Flight RN/Paramedic
"Copyright 1998 - 2003, ACLS.net"

From their website. So yeah, a couple years old.

OP
OP
HasTy

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
"Copyright 1998 - 2003, ACLS.net"

From their website. So yeah, a couple years old.

If you read on the main page not the direct link to the sim they are in the process of updating to the new ACLS protocols or so they say...

OP
OP
HasTy

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
Ok so I cant edit my posts for some reason but I was reading the main page of the site and they are just gettinga round to the 2005 ACLS protocols does anyone know what the newest release is cause I am thinking that this is something that was a project for someone and they got bored with it...I think a Mod might want to get rid of it...

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Thread closed at request of OP

Status
Not open for further replies.