• No

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Don't care

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pneumothorax

Forum Lieutenant
Why does it matter? It's the internets where everyone dates supermodels and are perfect anyways lol

medic417

The Truth Provider
tube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ&noredirect=1
[YOUTUBE]UE6iAjEv9dQ[/YOUTUBE]

OP
OP
C

CANDawg

Forum Asst. Chief
The YES'es have it!

The don't cares don't count. :p

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
The YES'es have it!

The don't cares don't count. :p

Wanna bet? The way I view it is that less than 1/3 of our members want this, with the majority not wanting it or don't care enough about it.

The CL's will take this under advisement and decide how we want to proceed.

Last edited by a moderator:

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Witnessed DNA samples required to join.
:ph34r:

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
We have discussed and voted on this request, and at this time we will not be adding this custom user field to the profile page.

WuLabsWuTecH

Forum Deputy Chief
I know i'm late to the party, but just for posterity's sake if we ever revisit this:

It would be an optional field, and like OP stated, it would help with gender pronouns. If you don't want to specify, you don't have to, and it's not required, but you also shouldn't get your panties (or boxers) in a bunch should someone mis-pronoun you. IDK why, but a few people have gone off about being referred to as the wrong gender. If it is that important to someone, they can fill out the box. No verification needed, b/c it's not used for anything anyways. If you are a female and want to be referred to as a he, it does not detract from the forum. ditto for vice versa