the 100% directionless thread

Chewy20

Forum Deputy Chief
Have actually liked my job since I got off of a downtown truck. Go figure.

luke_31

Forum Asst. Chief
Have actually liked my job since I got off of a downtown truck. Go figure.
Get away from a lot of drunks and BS calls where you are treated like crap really does make a difference. I was in a similar spot a few years ago till I started working as a medic at the federal level. Much better working environment and a lot less stress now.

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
I wish I was tearin up some Chinese food, college food sucks

StCEMT

Forum Deputy Chief
Almost exactly halfway through medic school. This perfectly describes how I feel right now. It hurts so good....I just need to eat and get some sleep. *sigh*
c4jt321.png

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Almost exactly halfway through medic school. This perfectly describes how I feel right now. It hurts so good....I just need to eat and get some sleep. *sigh*
c4jt321.png
I have this full strip taped to the inside of my locker...

EMT2015

Forum Captain
Getting ready for a 4 hour background seminar and to meet my background investigator and still had to go open at my work= stressed :confused:

Jim37F

Forum Deputy Chief
Getting ready for a 4 hour background seminar and to meet my background investigator and still had to go open at my work= stressed :confused:
man I can't wait for LAFD to call me in for the same...I've filled out my initial packet (personal history form and the like) back in August, last I was told I'm still awaiting an investigator to be officially assigned to me, although when I left my last job they said LA had already called them about me and got my files so I really have no idea what exactly my status is lol. I got that email a couple months ago saying I'm a candidate in the hiring process with information on the medical and psych (which is after backgrounds and the last step before getting an Academy date) which is def encouraging but it didn't explicitly say anything about my background status and I still haven't heard anything since so hopefully it's still chugging away nicely in the background...I've always heard Backgrounds typically take forever anyway and no news is good news since you don't hear anything until they say yay or nay...it just sucks spinning ones wheels in the meantime ha.