FDNY EMS Candidates

mr6890

Forum Probie
has anyone got the call for the academy for list 4004? I was delayed by an appeal my list # is 112*, I received a call yesterday from the lady who is in charge of the academy saying the are making job offer calls today. Did any one get a call? let me know!

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
would love to see someone from 5003 post that they received a call lol not gonna happen but would be awesome. good luck to all the guys and girls getting calls in the coming weeks. post uodates and when u get called to give us an idea.

tenfourems

Forum Ride Along
I am on exam 5003 list number 15* and I called DCAS and it said I am currently on an outstanding certification. what does this mean, and should I be concerned lol.

acoustony

Forum Lieutenant
Hey, does any one here remember if they got a confirmation email after they applied or do you get something after the filing period is over?

Kyle McLoughlin

Forum Ride Along
It's the same man. I called fdny a few weeks ago and confirmed it.
Did they say if it was specifically CEVO 3 or just CEVO in general because I have CEVO 2 and the place I got it from said the only difference is that CEVO 3 is just a newer version compared to CEVO 2.

acoustony

Forum Lieutenant
Did they say if it was specifically CEVO 3 or just CEVO in general because I have CEVO 2 and the place I got it from said the only difference is that CEVO 3 is just a newer version compared to CEVO 2.

They said CEVO 3. You might want to call and double check. They probably told me that because it the newest version.