FDNY EMS Candidates

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Great then they obv still have a lot of openings I'm 136X might get a call tomorrow . Around what time did they call u ? I'm going on a flight to Miami tomorrow at 8 should land at 10 kinda nervous about missing the call lol

box4life

Forum Ride Along
Great then they obv still have a lot of openings I'm 136X might get a call tomorrow . Around what time did they call u ? I'm going on a flight to Miami tomorrow at 8 should land at 10 kinda nervous about missing the call lol
they called me at 11:30am and i missed the call lol just call back no biggie, you have a real good chance of getting it with that number good luck man

mr6890

Forum Probie
I found out what happened to me, I was disqualified for my "weight" then won my appeal, but FDNY forgot to tell DCAS that I was qualified so they passed my # :mad:

hopefully I find out if i'll be joining you guys by today or tomorrow.

acoustony

Forum Lieutenant
i just got a missed call from that fdny number that you cant call back. I literally just filed yesterday. Can someone clarify why they called? Probably to just tell me that filing is open right?

Mikef19

Forum Lieutenant
Do you know her number? Did you spoke with your investigator?

She was in the low 100's. Mine is lower. Didn't call my investigator. The last time I did when I freaked because she got the medical letter before I did, she said not to worry that my letter was already in the mail, and I had it a day or so later. I may give a call tomorrow if I don't hear anything.

Boooooooooom

Forum Ride Along
Heyyy guys I just have a quick question for anyone done with the process. I just relized I forgot all my DCAS info (username ad password!). I was just wondering if ill ever need to log into my account again? I currently have my list number, will I ever need to log in again for future steps? Thank you.