FDNY EMS Candidates

Jaybone977

Forum Crew Member
You all are lucky, my investigator wouldn't say anything.
My investigator said that she can't tell me anything either. :/ I asked her if I'm not gonna make the October class should I refresh now. She said that she can't tell me to refresh and can't tell me that I'll be considered for the October class.

Repete1116

Forum Probie
Tried to catch up from the last couple pages of posts and whether or not its confirmed I did also hear from an instructor at the academy the next class is October 31st. I see a lot of comments lately are from the 6003 test. That is what Im on as well. It may be a dumb question but what does the X at the end of all your list numbers mean? (ex. 31x, 3x). Having said that I am in the same boat with a lot of you. Spoke back with my investigator in June prior to the July academy and he wasn't much help. Should I be prepared to get a call for the October class; my list number is #92 from the 6003 test.

Jaybone977

Forum Crew Member
Tried to catch up from the last couple pages of posts and whether or not its confirmed I did also hear from an instructor at the academy the next class is October 31st. I see a lot of comments lately are from the 6003 test. That is what Im on as well. It may be a dumb question but what does the X at the end of all your list numbers mean? (ex. 31x, 3x). Having said that I am in the same boat with a lot of you. Spoke back with my investigator in June prior to the July academy and he wasn't much help. Should I be prepared to get a call for the October class; my list number is #92 from the 6003 test.

I'm guessing it's because they don't want to say their list number. Like i wrote I'm 3XX. Just following the trend

SIEMTB

Forum Lieutenant
Putting, for example, 13X is because you can identify who is making the post from typing their full list number since the list was made public online.

TheMedicLife

Forum Captain
You think so? I was thinking more like the 17th

No, They will start Tuesday, just wait for it, Next class starts Oct 31st
Do yourself a favor. Go in, listen, study and get it done.
Respect your instructors and all will be smooth.

Good luck

acoustony

Forum Lieutenant
I've been keeping my eye on this whole outstanding cert thing. My file just changed back to outstanding certification from it being not outstanding for the past few weeks. From past examinations I understand this means their about to call you soon. Check the automated system.

Sweet Tee

Forum Crew Member
I've been keeping my eye on this whole outstanding cert thing. My file just changed back to outstanding certification from it being not outstanding for the past few weeks. From past examinations I understand this means their about to call you soon. Check the automated system.
lol I was justttt getting ready to write this. You beat me to it