FDNY EMS Candidates

EMT6003

Forum Probie
Im on list 6003 #04x. Im hoping to hear something soon. I haven't heard anything since May. Anyone know if no news is good news?

SIEMTB

Forum Lieutenant
I'm 13X on list 6003. I'll post as well if I get a call. I know my employer got a phone call from my investigator Wednesday confirming employment and my work ethic.

silvercat354726

Forum Lieutenant
You all are lucky, my investigator wouldn't say anything.

Jimazz

Forum Lieutenant
I couldnt get in touch with my investigator and I had paperwork for him so I just let it go. Then out of the blue another investigator called me the other day asking for the paperwork asap so I sent it to her, didnt ask her any questions or anything, just go with the flow guys, it'll happen

Twonson

Forum Probie
Hey guys, I'm in the current class. It looks like our class is set to graduate on the 27th. Also, we were told on the day that we were sworn in back on July that the new class would be sworn in on Monday October 31st. Soooo I would expect calls to start going out about two weeks prior to that date. I wish you all the best of luck. Make sure you follow direction, be early, love your squad and look out for each other. It'll all be over before you know it. Have fun and absorb as much as possible.

thatdorkyemt_

Forum Captain
Rumor has it that the next class starts Oct 31, but as he said. Were HOPEFULLY set to graduate on the 27th of this much. After you finish your refresher and get broken up into your squads. You'll get closer with your squad and the rest of the academy will fly right by.... If you're NOT a morning person and you have a choice between 0700-1500 or 1500-2300. Use your common sense and choose the pm course. You will meet a LOT of great instructors along the way who want you to graduate.

Currently I am in the evening class and it has been one hell of a ride. Instructor Troisi is a great instructor as well as the others we have encountered along the way. You guys in this next class will have a great time.