FDNY EMS Candidates

MattyMalverne655

Forum Lieutenant
No no it's the pension forms your gonna be handed and you have to fill out your beneficiaries for them lol it's a totally different form that they give you there

naps89

Forum Crew Member
Anyone estimating the start date for the July class? Trying to plan a vacation for the last week of June into July, just don't want it to interfere with anything with FD.

jjay449

Forum Lieutenant
Hello everyone. Being a new addition to this forum and beginning the process with the physical on Saturday. Is there any tips anyone can give to aid my process. Especially the intake and psych? It would be greatly appreciated.

Hunter118

Forum Captain
Hello everyone. Being a new addition to this forum and beginning the process with the physical on Saturday. Is there any tips anyone can give to aid my process. Especially the intake and psych? It would be greatly appreciated.
Get all of your paper work in , stay out of trouble .. Accidents ect .. Get in a gym and start exercising .. Do not lie on any documentation .. Be prepared to wait

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
i heard that there is no july academy, so the rest of 4004 will be in a september class? i hope this rumor i heard isn't true but who knows. any projections when the top 150 numbers on 5003 will get into an academy?

naps89

Forum Crew Member
Is a July class confirmed? I remember hearing at the medical that they don't do summer classes, could be wrong though. I just assumed that every 3 months they put in a class.

16Lifer26

Forum Ride Along
Anyone here go for their uniforms today? If you did what did you guys get? And did you have to bring anything?

FDHOPEFUL33

Forum Captain
yeah, dude who told me probably had no idea what he was talking about lol. hey guys who got their packet at fort totten on the 11th, it says on the checklist for DOCUMENTS TO ESTABLISH IDENTITY AND WORK ELIGIBILITY, it says select one from column a ofrom the attached LIST OF ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTS, i dont think i have the document. anybody that got their packet at the ohysical last week that can help me out, id appreciate it. thanks guys

bxangeljr31

Forum Crew Member
Anyone here go for their uniforms today? If you did what did you guys get? And did you have to bring anything?
Just bring your acceptance letter (just in case, but nothing really). You get EVERYTHING, boots, shoes, jacket with your name embroidered, sweater, every uniform for every season, bunker gear (fireman outfit), bulletproof vest, helmet, graduation uniform, gym clothes

bam5

Forum Crew Member
Hello

I want to wish everyone good luck with your future in FDNY.

I am trying to sell my workout vest 40lbs. I used it for my training for the stair master.

If your interested. Send me a message

I live in Brooklyn

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
The list of eligible documents with the three columns its online Google I9 documents its on the IRS website if you have a passport that will finish that requirement