FDNY EMS Candidates

Mugs89

Forum Captain
How sure are we that the academy is the 20th?..they're pretty unpredictable

Hunter118

Forum Captain
im sure they will put a good dent in the list and reach up to the 1000's , there is a great amount of ppl who gets DQ'd .. Gave up on the process.. Or don't get cleared for the academy .. Let alone accept the offer .. I can honestly say applying for this job has taught me patience cos we are at the mercy of the FD lol

MattyMalverne655

Forum Lieutenant
not likely at all. they have to finish our list. Also the first couple of hundred people have to finish the application process which takes a good amount of time

Bluestripe

Forum Crew Member
I have a friend that's an instructor at the academy and he said there's a good chance that I'll be in in the summer, I was just looking for some outside opinions

wanderingnick

Forum Probie
What's the likely hood of them getting to list 5003 for July ?

Hahaha not likely at all. You're looking at least a year wait minimum before you get called. As for whoever asked about the academy date, April 20th is confirmed (most likely for orientation), and 1st day would be the 21st. I'm in the academy right now and the sources are very reliable as per the chiefs and the IC of the next academy.

RUMCEMT

Forum Lieutenant
For 5003 I doubt JULY possible sept or oct whichever is the next class after that. I'm hoping that the process is just about done by July. Hoping for a fall class and I'm in first 200 of 5003

Bluestripe

Forum Crew Member
For 5003 I doubt JULY possible sept or oct whichever is the next class after that. I'm hoping that the process is just about done by July. Hoping for a fall class and I'm in first 200 of 5003
Yeah I'm in the 30's for 5003 and my intake interview and processing is April 10