Zippered Leather Fireman Station Boots For Sale

Ambulanceman

Forum Probie
1 pair of size 11 steel toe zippered leather station fireman boots 100 series for sale. Made by All American Boot MFG. Inc. The boots have been worn 3 times during orientation but are too big for me.

Asking $120 OBO

MADE IN THE USA!

Four-Alarm Series
All American Boots' OSHA-compliant footwear is tested to the same strict standards as NFPA boots, while most companies only test to the 4 ANSI Z41 specifications. Each of the Four Alarm Series of boots passes all but the NFPA waterproof test. Vibram® outsoles with the 315 Flame Resisting Compound passes the NFPA test method for flame resistance. Goodyear welt construction ensures long-lasting performance and stability. Outsoles are attached with heat resistant cements tested to 500 degrees fahrenheit.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited by a moderator:

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
What size? Might help sell your almost-new boots!

NomexMedic

Forum Crew Member
Lace-in zippers are the suck! You can never keep them tight and they slide around on your feet all the time.

Akulahawk

EMT-P/ED RN
Community Leader
I'm gonna guess and say "size 11"....

Originally, the post said "11 inch"... the consider that the edited time was after the time I posted my comment.

Last edited by a moderator:

MedicBender

Forum Captain
Lace-in zippers are the suck! You can never keep them tight and they slide around on your feet all the time.

You must have them laced wrong because my pro boots fit great.

Did you add the zipper or did they come with them?

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
You must have them laced wrong because my pro boots fit great.

Did you add the zipper or did they come with them?

Same here. Never had an issue with them