Yeah, I'm the new guy

beta_medic88

Forum Probie
Howdy everyone. I'm Brian. I'm new around here so I thought I'd let you all know a bit about me. I'm 20, I got EMT-B certified a little over a month ago, and I just started working on a private BLS rig about 2 weeks ago. I absolutely love medicine, and I'm a junior in college majoring in Microbiology. I hope to go on to medical school and become a trauma surgeon. Wanna know more? Just ask :p.

Also I'm Irish and very proud of it.

Slainte everyone.

marineman

Forum Asst. Chief
Welcome to the site, those are some pretty hefty career goals. Hope everything works out for you and you stick around to add some of the knowledge you gain in med school to the site.

karaya

EMS Paparazzi
Premium Member
Hello new guy! Welcome!

Irish in Illinois? Well, at least it's not Massachusetts. For awhile here I thought they had a monopoly on Irish.

OP
OP
beta_medic88

beta_medic88

Forum Probie
Irish in Illinois? Well, at least it's not Massachusetts. For awhile here I thought they had a monopoly on Irish.

Haha Massachusetts wishes they had all the Irish. Aside from Boston, I believe the South Side of Chicago has the largest population of Irish in America.

JonTullos

Forum Captain
Welcome to the site and good luck on your career goals! I hope you enjoy much success.

emtfarva

Forum Captain
welcome to emtlife.com :rolleyes:

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Welcome to the tribe!! :):):)

CHITOWNMEDIC

Forum Probie
New guy from Illinois

Irish from Illinois. Do like I'm going to do, get licensed in Mass. move to Boston. One heck of a town if you're Irish..