Wow... Look at all the Newbies!

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
So, I decide to return back to school and find a FT job to boot, and come back and realize that someone left the door open, and all of these newbies have come in!

Welcome to everyone who has joined since my departure, and HOWDY to all of my old friends. Just a little bit of an update from me (I promise not to bore you... much):

I am currently enrolled in school working towards an Associates Degree in Business Marketing (with plans to open my own training company in the coming year(s) ). I have another Semester and some change left before I graduate. I am also working Full Time at the only Ride Thru Cavern in the United States... doing both Full Time greatly reduces the amount of time that I can visit here, or any of the other EMS sites that I used to haunt. I am still doing a little EMS Education on the side, and miss all of my old friends... drop me a line or two and let me know what I've missed!

Jo

hazegry

Forum Probie
Hi Joe,
I am from the st. Louis area where are you from in Mo? I am stationed in VA right now with the navy. school and work can be hard but you will survive.