Worst names for an ambulance service...

that13gurl13

Forum Ride Along
worst names in San Diego

ER Ambulances....
Xtreme Care Ambulances( I just watched one of their rigs get towed back to station recently)
Priority One
Air Care(I have only seen their ambualnces.. never a plane)
Greyhound Ambulances
Medfleet

MRSA

Forum Crew Member
I saw a new ambulance name today that had me and my partner cracking up!

"Supreme Ambulance"

I lol'd. We then proceeded to joke how Supremely BLS they are :p

med51fl

Forum Lieutenant
Positive Mobility Ambulance...
National Health Transport (NHT)...
STAT Trans...

EMDispatch

IAED EMD-Q/EMT
AAA Transport -All American Ambulance... I really thought it was some roadside assistance unit when I first saw one of their ambulances

Last edited by a moderator:

Skittles

Forum Probie
"Life Team" in Harrisburg PA.

Saw them when I was there for the Fire Expo this year...

(sorry if it has been mentioned already, I did search!)

Is that a good one or a bad one?

The life flights in the area are LifeLion, and the shape of the helicopter is reminiscent of a dolphin. :rolleyes:

TheLocalMedic

Grumpy Badger
Taco-mergency-taco-ambulance.jpeg

Indeed

bahnrokt

Forum Lieutenant
Its easy to pick out terrible names for ambulance companies. What are some great company names that you see around that aren't based on city names, geography, etc? Or if you were to start a company, what would your cool name be?

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I work for a family owned company and that is our name. I like it, it is more distinctive than the usual private company malarkey, though there are no shortage of family named companies in the area. Plus our faux gold lettering is classy. Maybe.

JPINFV

Gadfly
I work for a family owned company and that is our name. I like it, it is more distinctive than the usual private company malarkey, though there are no shortage of family named companies in the area. Plus our faux gold lettering is classy. Maybe.

tumblr_m4m3jpFPQj1qb8h8g.jpg

dmc2007

Forum Captain

I thought your lettering was real gold leaf?

Steffah

Forum Probie
While I'm sure the sentiment is there, we have a private company here by the name of Lifeguard. I can't help but think of a swimming pool whenever I see it.

Their ambulances confused the heck out of me when I was a kid.

Chariot always cracks me up :rofl:

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I thought your lettering was real gold leaf?

I guess it's gold leaf, but it's the kind that the rich suburban fire departments have with actual gold in it. We have rolls of the stuff in the base, along logos and seals sized for any application. Including the inside of the doors, some trucks have the company name in 11 places, and that does not include equipment with logos on it. :wacko: