World's Smallest Implant Tells Your Phone When You're About to Have A Heart Attack

m0nster986

B.S, Paramedic, FF
Pretty neat stuff; it is amazing how technology and healthcare have evolved!

Imagine EMS gathering a patient's medical history by simply scanning an implanted chip in their wrist!

AzValley

Forum Lieutenant
Pretty neat stuff; it is amazing how technology and healthcare have evolved!

Imagine EMS gathering a patient's medical history by simply scanning an implanted chip in their wrist!

this is right around the corner. Under the skin micro chip implants

BassoonEMT

Forum Crew Member
this is right around the corner. Under the skin micro chip implants

A buddy of mine is a Computer Science major, and his senior project involves RfID chips containing personal medical information. Unfortunately, the scope of his project does not include sub-dermal implants, only ones around the neck :rolleyes:

AzValley

Forum Lieutenant
A buddy of mine is a Computer Science major, and his senior project involves RfID chips containing personal medical information. Unfortunately, the scope of his project does not include sub-dermal implants, only ones around the neck :rolleyes:

Pretty cool stuff. My dog has a micro chip under his skin and the vet uploads his current shots when he gives them.

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
At one time they debated laminating microprinted medical record and ID on the back of service persons' upper incisors.

Can't wait to see this on "Person of Interest".

person-of-interest-season2.jpg