Winter Trail Crew - Snowbird

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I think the "purpose" part is likely fairly accurate:

"This is an entry level training position for the ski patrol. It is designed for people who are interested in pursuing employment as a Snowbird ski patroller but have no/ little prior ski patrol experience and/or no/little site specific experience at Snowbird."

OP
OP
C

CFal

Forum Captain
I get the purpose part "Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility" bullets underneath doesn't list patient care, I was wondering if that was something left to more tenured patrollers.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
I get the purpose part "Position Functions / Areas of Responsibility" bullets underneath doesn't list patient care, I was wondering if that was something left to more tenured patrollers.

Oh I get what your saying, I imagine there must be some role. I've been out applying to some resorts here in Colorado and all of the safety/courtesy patrollers have some patient care role. While they are not the initial responders they take the lead when onsiting something and bring down gear and assistance when available. I'd bet that's what it is at Snowbird, a lot of times the courtesy patrol (not something you really see back east) is used as a place to groom potential patrollers for a year.

I suppose the best bet is to just call the patrol.