Winston-Salem,NC / Savannah, Ga Medics??

WannaBeFlight

Forum Lieutenant
Hey there! I was wondering if there were any Winston-Salem Medics or Savannah Medics on here that could give me some ideas about their jobs in those cities, and living there! Likes / Dislikes?

I will be finishing with my Assoc. Degree Paramedic program May 2011, I am officially half way through now. I am still undecided about if I want to stay in WNC or move to Winston-Salem or Savannah.

I have lived in WNC for almost 17 years and am ready for a change. I am 27 and I am not married nor do I have children, so I am very lucky to having the ability to relocate.

I love Winston-Salem, NC and know I would be happy there. My parents used to live there and I fell in love with Winston when I would visit and I have some good friends that live there as well.

Savannah is where the rest of my family live, including my parents now. I adore Savannah, but not the weather, heat, bugs or humidity, lol. ;) It is my parents and grandmothers wish that I would consider moving there, but they know how much I dislike the forementioned items, otherwise Savannah is wonderful.

Any thoughts??? :blush:

Thank you! :p

FF-EMT Diver

Forum Captain
I quess you know I'm kinda biased to Ga!!!

But seriously if I were you I would consider the move to be near family, to me that is more important than location or job, Saying all that from what I know Savannah is a nice place to work.