Who's on duty for "BOO!" night?

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
SO who has the luck of the draw to work Halloween, and let me know about the strangest call of the night!:rolleyes:

Epi-do

I see dead people
I get the night off! Woohoo! There are some nights that I really just don't mind not working.

EMTBandit

Forum Lieutenant
Just checked my calender, missed it by one night lol.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I'm on tonight... well, I'm supposed to be off now, BUT I think I'll be around for a few hours still.

I've had 2 BS calls so far... a hypochondriac with "eye pain" and a rectal bleed s/p coumadin after cardiac surg.

BloodNGlory02

Forum Crew Member
Im at the hospital 15-2300. Should be interesting follow up to Saturday night when we had a 21 y/o drunk come in with a sprained ankle. Swung at 2 nurses, spit in anothers face, ended up leaving at 0800 with the cops. Hopefully the nurses request to press charges will go thru.

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
Im at the hospital 15-2300. Should be interesting follow up to Saturday night when we had a 21 y/o drunk come in with a sprained ankle. Swung at 2 nurses, spit in anothers face, ended up leaving at 0800 with the cops. Hopefully the nurses request to press charges will go thru.

Ah, alcohol...The Wonder Drug :rolleyes:

FF/EMT Sam

Forum Lieutenant
On duty and covering the whole county with an ALS provider! Joy of Joys.... ;)

bikenburn

Forum Probie
Off my job, but I am actually considering going down to my vol. house to see what kind of crap goes down tonight....still pondering....

Tincanfireman

Airfield Operations
No matter what you do or where you're working, be careful tonight!! :)

emtbuff

Forum Captain
nope at home tonight. should be studying for a test just don't have the motivation to do so yet.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I'm at work tonight, working security... and alnmost done work. Nothing happened.