Whos Hiring in the Bay/Sorrounding Areas?

Giobobo1

Forum Crew Member
So is anyone hiring in the Bay Area? or nearby the Area? Any info would be nice :D :cool: :blush:

dC0m

Forum Crew Member
Pro Transport-1 has several openings around the Bay Area - they're all over CL right now.

OP
OP
Giobobo1

Giobobo1

Forum Crew Member
I think the better question is, who is hiring 18 yr old EMTs? Because Pro Transport isnt :(

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
If you don't mind doing wheelchair van, and car transport along with working on a BLS rig, Cabulance Comfort always hires. I think Falcon CCT is hiring again too.

OP
OP
Giobobo1

Giobobo1

Forum Crew Member
If you don't mind doing wheelchair van, and car transport along with working on a BLS rig, Cabulance Comfort always hires. I think Falcon CCT is hiring again too.

I Looked into Falcon but the Cabulance Site said that they only hire 21+ :unsure:

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
I'm pretty sure they don't. It's usually an insurance thing. But Cabulance took me at 19, so I don't see why they wouldn't take you at 18.

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
It was all BLS transport. When a shift would start, would just look at the runs we had planned for the day, check the rig, and go out to our first scheduled call. Pick up pt, take them where they needed to go.

They do get code 2 calls there, I never ran on any code 2 calls, but they do get them occasionally, and you'll run some 5150's.
You'll split your time between an ambulance and between a wheelchair van or car. So two days you'll be on an ambulance and two days you will be driving a car and taking people to doctors appts and such.

OP
OP
Giobobo1

Giobobo1

Forum Crew Member
It was all BLS transport. When a shift would start, would just look at the runs we had planned for the day, check the rig, and go out to our first scheduled call. Pick up pt, take them where they needed to go.

They do get code 2 calls there, I never ran on any code 2 calls, but they do get them occasionally, and you'll run some 5150's.
You'll split your time between an ambulance and between a wheelchair van or car. So two days you'll be on an ambulance and two days you will be driving a car and taking people to doctors appts and such.

How would i go about employment with them then? Through their website?

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
Yeah. Go to their website, go to the "more" link, then "join our team" , go to EMT and go down to apply. Just upload your resume and info. I had trouble entering my phone number into the phone number field, so just make sure its on your resume or also place it in the text field.

dC0m

Forum Crew Member
R/M has openings in Milpitas (according to their website). Not sure if they hire under 21, though.

You can also try AMR (look on their website to see if they have openings).

FuManChu

Forum Crew Member
AMR and R/M both hire under 21. Also keep an eye out on craigslist. I know that sounds weird, but some ambulance companies post jobs on craigslist for EMT's. I actually got a weekend EMT job which I found on craigslist.

dC0m

Forum Crew Member
AMR and R/M both hire under 21. Also keep an eye out on craigslist. I know that sounds weird, but some ambulance companies post jobs on craigslist for EMT's. I actually got a weekend EMT job which I found on craigslist.

That's not weird at all. I've been looking for EMT gigs in SoCal through CL.