What's the Deal with EMTs on TV?

medic417

The Truth Provider
And what about those unprofessional looking emt's and Paramedics that go get NFL players off the field. Talk about giving EMS a bad name.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
And what about those unprofessional looking emt's and Paramedics that go get NFL players off the field. Talk about giving EMS a bad name.

you mean the trainers?

medic417

The Truth Provider
you mean the trainers?

Nope those emt's or Paramedics that come out after the trainers and then drive players to the hospital. They usually are seen standing there stroking their backboards while waiting for the trainers to finish up. Really they are there for nothing more than the transport.

TheGodfather

Forum Lieutenant
Nope those emt's or Paramedics that come out after the trainers and then drive players to the hospital. They usually are seen standing there stroking their backboards while waiting for the trainers to finish up. Really they are there for nothing more than the transport.

those positions are normally contracted out to private ems agencies to the lowest bidder.... and, as much as i'd hate to say it, a good majority of private ems'ers are burnt out and hate their job; which will show in their appearance.

rmabrey

Forum Asst. Chief
I like how they are always running on TV. Makes bystanders angry when we done actually run to someone with knee pain (that actually happened last night)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk