What would you say??

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
I was wondering if you were in a interview and the HR person askes why did you want to be a emt?? what you said I just what hear different opinons...

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
cause i can legally cut girls clothes off

santaclaraco

Forum Ride Along
I think that's exactly it. We would all have different reasons we would tell the HR person who is interviewing us.

They want to hear why YOU want to be an EMT.

Some have passion, some want to be the hero, some are following in their parents foot steps, some want to help others....

TheMowingMonk

Forum Lieutenant
three words: To help people

ErinCooley

Forum Lieutenant
because it pays so well.

NJN

The Young One
Because going fast in trucks with loud sirens and bright flashing lights make one fun ride.

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I enjoy torturing E.R. nurses with more patients.

CFRBryan347768

Forum Captain
For the personal satisfaction of knowing that you made a diffrence in some one's life that you gave them an unforgetable memory and when all is said and done they will remember it for years. And you obtain the personal satisfaction of knowing that you helped some one. And the loud sirens/adrenaline rush and flashy lights are all just an add on.:p

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Because I get to drive though town with the woo-woo's and blinkies on!

BTW - just a sidenote.. it seems were are all being JUST A LITTLE sarcastic :)

Keep it going, people!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
because EMT's are HOT!

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I am attracted to light much like a moth.

Katie

Forum Lieutenant
i didn't. i fell into it by accident :p

Ops Paramedic

Forum Captain
Hmm, lets see, a tipslip at the end of the month, long hours, nights shifts, always in the dwang...

Just kidding, i would say they you should tell them what they want to hear, but in such a way that don't realise it. But speaking your hart, cannot be wrong either.

Good luck!