What kind of knife/multi tool do you carry?

IRIDEZX6R

Forum Captain
When I first saw those parts I was all like "Not sure if serious" then I was all like :mellow:

Anyways, I only carry a little Smith & Wesson 24/7 folding knife. I rarely ever use it on scene, mostly just at the station.

I thought the samething, I wasn't quite sure if he was joking or not.

saskvolunteer

Forum Lieutenant
I use a Spyderco Endura for a knife. Thin enough that it's not in the way, but a good knife when you need it.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm not gonna lie though, I do carry a multi tool kit with me, I took a picture of it for everyone:

33_1_b.JPG

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
My Leatherman Wave lives in my backpack that I take to work, I don't wear on my belt or anything though.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Someone should seriously do a study looking at a potential correlation between the amount of crap on EMS providers belts and in their pockets (along with the size of the knives, etc) and the size of external genitalia. I'm betting it would be an inverse relationship with regards to the men and a positive relationship for the women.

Nerd13

Forum Lieutenant
I have a neat little Gerber paraframe that I bought for camping. I've thought about taking it to work but never really saw the need. If my trauma sheers can't do it then I probably don't need to be trying to fix/cut/deal with it in the first place. It would probably only get used to open stubborn packages anyway. I'd actually be more worried about psych patients snatching it off of me...

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Someone should seriously do a study looking at a potential correlation between the amount of crap on EMS providers belts and in their pockets (along with the size of the knives, etc) and the size of external genitalia. I'm betting it would be an inverse relationship with regards to the men and a positive relationship for the women.

Is this the way I'll finally get my boob job? I should just get more stuff on my belt? That's cheaper, and less anesthetic risk!

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
Is this the way I'll finally get my boob job? I should just get more stuff on my belt? That's cheaper, and less anesthetic risk!

Two things:
1. I cannot adequately assess your potential need for a boob job based on information currently available. :p
2. I wasn't referring to boobs when I mentioned female external genitalia.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Two things:
1. I cannot adequately assess your potential need for a boob job based on information currently available. :p
2. I wasn't referring to boobs when I mentioned female external genitalia.

:)

Typed, deleted, and retyped, but I can think of nothing to say that should be said. Suffice it to say, thanks for the laugh this evening. :)

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
:)

Typed, deleted, and retyped, but I can think of nothing to say that should be said. Suffice it to say, thanks for the laugh this evening. :)

Not a problem. If it's something that shouldn't be said publicly, there's always PM. LOL

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Again...

neostoneaxehead.jpg

In the field with the Guard, a Victorinox officer knife (with saw, nail scissors) plus a small brand name Visegrip pliers with wire cutter; my geologist's pick close by. 7 inch Tetrasnips in my kit.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
neostoneaxehead.jpg

In the field with the Guard, a Victorinox officer knife (with saw, nail scissors) plus a small brand name Visegrip pliers with wire cutter; my geologist's pick close by. 7 inch Tetrasnips in my kit.

I always thought you might have been there for the cave paintings. Now I'm starting to feel certain. ;)

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
abckidsmom

(yeah, me and firetender).