What is your rank or title.

fortsmithman

Forum Deputy Chief
What is your rank or title with your service. My current title is Student On Board. It will change after I complete an EMR course.

EMTWintz

Forum Lieutenant
Does the title Lead Pack Mule count? I have also been refered to as the Chiefy's Golden Child. Although no one has ever called me that to my face. Technically I am an RMA, Driver, and student in training (again due to fact License expired 14mo ago and the State of IL wont let me take test without going thru class AGAIN!!) Getting really good at A&P as this is my 5th time

Sasha

Forum Chief
My official title is "EMT-Basic Driver" because I have driving capabilities, yeah, they actually hire non-drivers for IFT. It sucks for long distance transports!

Unofficially my title is "Twin 2" because my permanent partner is super cute, and small and blonde like me so they call us "The Twins"

RESQ_5_1

Forum Lieutenant
Since my partner moved to work in Edmonton, I have taken over his title as "Resident S*** Disturber". I am also known as "Comm Center's PITA".

Oficially, I am EMT-A as well as being in charge of Supply/Equipment. But, that doesn't really have an actual name to it.

BossyCow

Forum Deputy Chief
I'm the Medical Officer for both SAR and the volly department where I work. I'm also the training coordinator and known to most as one of the .. you guessed it.. Bossy Cows.

Epi-do

I see dead people
During medic class I was known as Dr. Death or the Grim Reaper, and that seems to have followed me outside of class as well. My official title is civilian medic.

traumateam1

Forum Asst. Chief
Technically it's Supervisor and/or traumateam1

But what I get called, is not appropriate enough to be posted on here.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
Grand Pumbah.

rescuepoppy

Forum Lieutenant
During medic class I was known as Dr. Death or the Grim Reaper, and that seems to have followed me outside of class as well. My official title is civilian medic.

I thought I was the only one with the title of Dr. Death. At this time I am thankfully just a field grunt, no rank or position other than Rescue Tech. I am normally called Pops, Old Man o Bear. I will answer to almost anything just don't call me late to dinner.

rogersam5

Forum Crew Member
Here is my progression:

"Probie" -> "Advanced Probie" (day after I became a probie because I had calls...) -> "General Member" -> "General Member and Supply Assistant"

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
my rank for my rescue team is captain.

my title is sir.

the percentage of times either of the above is actually used, <1%.

NJN

The Young One
I am a Cadet EMT-B

My squad title is the useless smart alec.

Mongoose

Forum Probie
One of the two Asian-AllStars. I'm Korean with a German last name (adopted), and my partner is Japanese with an Italian last name (by marriage), and both of us are 100% twinkie: Yellow on the outside, white on the inside, with a long shelf-life.

pumper12fireman

Forum Crew Member
Title at work is Firefighter/EMT-B..title at clinicals/school is paramedic intern. However, the name i'm usually called is not appropriate for here..

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Dark Overlord of the Universe..just ask anyone here.

.....:ph34r:.....

It's classified, sorry.

SES4

Forum Lieutenant
Agreed!

.....:ph34r:.....

It's classified, sorry.

LOL. I will go with MyCrofft's answer: Classified. :)

Those of you who know me a bit know what my title is!