What do you not have that most others do?

highglyder

Forum Crew Member
For example, I do not wear a watch and have not carried shears on my person in well over 6 years without any issues.

So, what do most others carry that you don't?

teedubbyaw

Forum Deputy Chief
Oh crap, that's suppose to be the other way around. You tricked me.

CANMAN

Forum Asst. Chief
Mediocre co-worker's.... I am fortunate enough to work with a lot of really intelligent and squared away people. One of the things I really enjoy about my program is their standards. Everyone is held to those standards, I can work with anybody in the system and know what to expect, and that I can count on them. If you're not cutting the mustard they have no problem in cutting people loose after additional attempts to educate have failed.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
A hatred of firefighters. Three out of five people on my shift can kill hours complaining about how incompetent the firemedics were when they worked in the city and how they are going to ruin EMS for us good people. Nevermind that they don't work in that system anymore and their attitude is ensuring a local department's medics are pretty much destined to fail in their eyes.

As for equipment, I am shamelessly the person that people get stuff from. I don't have stuff on my belt except for a leatherman and my pockets are not bulging, but if you need something useful...