What are you all eating?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
YOU'RE NASTY!!!!

I'm sorry, that wasn't nice...I just...love my Nutella, it's been much too long:sad:

It's alright. I'll forgive you, if you give up Nutella :rofl:

OP
OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
Drinking a Dr Pepper if that counts....

OP
OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
23 flavors of goodness!

OP
OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C

Cup of Joe

Forum Captain
NUTELLA!!!!

KWhNJ.jpg

Sorry, just had to!

Aprz

The New Beach Medic
In-N-Out #2 w/ spread, lettuce, ketchup, and pickles, but no onions. I am not eating it right now (they closed two hours ago), but it's what I was eating last before I hopped onto the computer. I just wanted to make Brown jealous.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
In-N-Out #2 w/ spread, lettuce, ketchup, and pickles, but no onions. I am not eating it right now (they closed two hours ago), but it's what I was eating last before I hopped onto the computer. I just wanted to make Brown jealous.

Oh my god stop!!!! I usually eat pretty healthy, but I would kill someone for just one bite of an In n out burger. But dude, it *has* to have animal style onions! WTF kind of burger is it w/o animal style onions? Oh man! It's been soooo long since I've had an in n out burger. :-(

For the record, I hate everyone who lives in California because of that. I wish I never had left San Diego. Should have stayed.....darnit! (For more reasons than one) *cry cry cry!!!!

Sent from a small, handheld electronic device that somehow manages to consume vast amounts of my time. Also know as a smart phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
fast65

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
Aaaaagggghhhhhhhhh, I want an In n Out burger :(

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
The one thing I miss since I started not eating red meat is in and out burger.

titmouse

aspiring needlefairy
Vegan Italian sausage with corn, rice and beans... It was good.

Tigger

Dodges Pucks
Community Leader
Diced, stir-fried skirt steak in a lemon-cream butter pasta. I can only make one pasta sauce so I'm kinda stuck for homemade. And then I added avocados because I add avocados to everything since they're cheap in delicious in this country.

Rettsani

Forum Captain
Crisp bread, cheese and vegetables^_^:)

Attachments

• Bild1652.jpg
    Bild1652.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 210

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Red Cross served us pizza, fruit and water for lunch in the field yesterday (two hours late, couldn't find us), then spaghetti, big greens salad, french bread, beverage, and girl scout cookies just before debrief yesterday.

SSwain

Forum Captain
Peanut butter, Nutella and marshmallow cream sandwich.........just sayin'.
Maybe switch the marshmallow cream with a sliced bananna, always good.

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Jimmy John's!