Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Rest In Peace

dixie_flatline

Forum Captain
....?

According to my googles, this was the name Lee Harvey Oswald used on his Selective Service card. I get the feeling that's not what you're talking about though. Condolences in any case.

OP
OP
Sasha

Sasha

Forum Chief
He was a great poster here and on.EMTCity as DustDevil. He passed away.

JPINFV

Gadfly
That's right... I was trying to remember his handle over here.

OP
OP
Sasha

Sasha

Forum Chief
I spoke to him a few days ago. He seemed to be doing really well. Its so unexpected but expected at the same time.

HasTy

Forum Lieutenant
Aj, I don't even know where to start...I owe ya so much and never had a chance to get that beer with ya...I guess for now the best thing I can say is thanks...

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
My god what happened.

usafmedic45

Forum Deputy Chief
My god what happened.

Lou Gehrig's apparently from what I read. I wouldn't wish that on someone I hated so to learn it happened to someone I looked up to is a real crushing blow.

akflightmedic

Forum Deputy Chief
From Dr. Bledsoe and the EmtCity site.... (http://www.emtcity.com/topic/20785-robert-rob-davis/page__fromsearch__1)

Many of you know Rob Davis from these EMS forums. He often posted and would have a picture of John Wayne or Chuck Norris as his avatar. Rob passed away last night after a long and horrendous battle with Lou Gehrig's disease (ALS). I actually diagnosed him after the last EMStock and he asked that I not tell anybody (which I did not). He died at his mother's house in Mansfield, TX. I heard less and less from him toward the end. Like many with ALS, he was angry. Many of us from Fort Worth worked with Rob in EMS. He was a bright and passionate guy. He did like to stir the sh*t as well. Per his request, no funeral will be held. There may be some memorial service later but I have not heard.
Thanks.

Bryan

Bryan Bledsoe, DO, FACEP, FAAEM, EMT-P
Professor of Emergency Medicine
Director, EMS Fellowship
University of Nevada School of Medicine
Las Vegas, NV

Last edited by a moderator:

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief
Thanks for the link.

Thoughts and prayers.

We had some great discussions on the other forum, you will be missed.

Rest in piece Dust.

fast65

Doogie Howser FP-C
I'm very sorry to hear this :(

RIP

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
S**t.

I always respected his opinions, even when we did disagree. RIP.

medic417

The Truth Provider
I'll sure miss the old trouble maker. Visited with him here and on a Texas site.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Although I only lived minutes from him, I never had the pleasure of meeting him in real life, just online. But he was a great guy who knew his stuff.

RIP

Epi-do

I see dead people
Oh no! He will be sadly missed. He was definitely and advocate for EMS, and a great guy. Thoughts and prayers go out to all his friends, family, and co-workers.

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
A friend, a mentor, a confidant. These all describe a great man, one who will be missed by many. May you finally rest in comfort and peace and may you provide the same comfort and care to those outside of this world that you did to those here on earth.

Godspeed my friend................

Scott33

Forum Asst. Chief
Very sad news.

I learned a lot from his many contributions on the forums over the years.

RIP

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader