waiting on National Registry results! argggg!

WVfirefightersmom

Forum Probie
By the way... Thanks to everyone for your support and kind words during my wait for the results! I appreciate it immensely!

slawson

Forum Crew Member
your welcom and much congrats on that..

no person should have to to through this though...

Level: Basic
Description: "Sent to Scoring" indicates that your application has been approved and your examination has been forwarded to the data processing staff to be scored. Your official registration status will be posted on this page in the next 72 hours.

i have a hunch that weekends don't count in the 72 hours!

Last edited by a moderator:

WVfirefightersmom

Forum Probie
your welcom and much congrats on that..

no person should have to to through this though...

Level: Basic
Description: "Sent to Scoring" indicates that your application has been approved and your examination has been forwarded to the data processing staff to be scored. Your official registration status will be posted on this page in the next 72 hours.

i have a hunch that weekends don't count in the 72 hours!

I doubt weekends count either. That s:censored: s though. And I agree... we shouldn't have to go thru this. The "HOLIDAY" coming right on the heels of your "sent to scoring" is really rotten timing. Similar stuff happens to me all the time. I'm sure you'll be fine though. This holiday is delaying the postal delivery of my paper work too.... RRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr I can't wait to see the actual score. I also have to wait on my state paper work.... which I am now dubbing "the second coming". :p .... and I might add, will probably take just as long.

In the meantime... I'm sooooooooo relieved .... and you will be too! It's amazing what that ONE LITTLE WORD does for your confidence level.... sorta validates your hard work and knowledge on what you've been taught.

I betcha your results are up no later than 5 pm EST tomorrow. My "sent to scoring" came up on Monday the 9th at 2:50pm and the results were up at exactly 5:01pm the same day.

Can't wait to hear! hugs!

slawson

Forum Crew Member
TO ALL:

I just checked the results from the website and FINALLY.....results are posted.

Took them a month to tell me I PASSED!

So I guess I am halfway legit now ? lol

Thanks to ALL who waited and sweat it out with me.

You guys are great...

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
Honey! let me be the first to toast you and say CONGRATS!!!!! :beerchug: :)

jeepmedic

Forum Captain
TO ALL:

I just checked the results from the website and FINALLY.....results are posted.

Took them a month to tell me I PASSED!

So I guess I am halfway legit now ? lol

Thanks to ALL who waited and sweat it out with me.

You guys are great...

congrats. Now the real learning can take place.

futuretoledoemt

Forum Crew Member
It's not been that long for me... I haven't forgotten how hard the wait is.

Congrats to both of you... You did it. I'm giddy for you both :)

Now send some good vibes my way. Medic test is T minus 7 months for me.

Way to go both of you :)

April
Insane Medic Student

EMS215

Forum Probie
Passed!!

FINALLY!!! After weeks of waiting, I PASSED!! Can't wait to get out there and start learning and working in the field. Thanks everyone for the support. I haven't posted much but I read the forum daily and I've already learned so much from all you guys without really even saying much. Anyhow, I passed, I'm psyched, and I gotta find a job now haha.

slawson

Forum Crew Member
luckily for all the newest of newbies, there is only a 24-48 hr wait for the results since the computer based testing has been implemented.... but CONGRATS on medic school and let me be the first to wish you good luck!

you know my results were interesting, on the first test, i scored an 89 in truama. this time everything improved but that, which sharpley declined to almost a 63. If i would have maintained just the trauma score level I would have made almost a 85 overall level, but made a 74. I guess different tests, different scores but 74 is a 74 and passing. I don't think anyone will ask me while I work on them, Im sorry sir what was your NR test score?

Has anyone ever "aced" the test at a smooth 150 out of 150 questions?

EMS215

Forum Probie
Yeah, I took my test on Dec. 21. That wait was killer. I did fairly well, would have liked to do better on ob/peds, i got 16 of 21 for 76%. other then that i scored mostly in the 80's for an 83% overall. thank god its done with tho.

smacphee

Forum Probie
I finally got my results back. Passed here with a 78, while my friend had gotten an 81. I did best on airway and OB aparently with mid 80s but stank on trauma.

94accord

Forum Crew Member
I finnished my class with an 87% on the final, and an 82% on the national. This was last August. It is now the end of Jan, I have been working as an NREMTB for this company for 4 months, got my patches, and cards, and I am STILL "unregesterred" according to nremt.org!!! Oh well, I have confirmed it through my state fire school and I have gotten the state cards as well. Upgraded to a non-cdl class a license and got a spiffy new evo license. I would call them to tell them to please check their records, but my company will not let me call Ohio, and I am not doing it on my prepay cell phone lol. Oh well. As long as I got the cards, thats all that matters to me... now I just have to get some con-eds out of the way. LOL

94accord

Forum Crew Member
I guess different tests, different scores but 74 is a 74 and passing.

As my instructors always liked to tell us....

"What do you call the person that graduated last in medical school?"

"DOCTOR!"

A pass is a pass is a pass.
Congrats to all the new emt's

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
I finnished my class with an 87% on the final, and an 82% on the national. This was last August. It is now the end of Jan, I have been working as an NREMTB for this company for 4 months, got my patches, and cards, and I am STILL "unregesterred" (unregistered) according to nremt.org!!! Oh well, I have confirmed it through my state fire school and I have gotten the state cards as well. Upgraded to a non-cdl class a license and got a spiffy new evo license. I would call them to tell them to please check their records, but my company will not let me call Ohio, and I am not doing it on my prepay cell phone lol. Oh well. As long as I got the cards, thats all that matters to me... now I just have to get some con-eds out of the way. LOL

Just because you have the cards you may not be in their records. If you know that you are not currently on their list, then I would be sure that there has not been an clerical error. When you re-register, you want to be sure you are able without problems. Good luck !

P.s. the lowest grade passing may be called Doctor but not be able to practice! .. One has to have an upper level to get into a residency program. Hence.. Dr. not able to practice...

R/r 911

Last edited by a moderator:

premedtim

Forum Lieutenant
This thread brings up a lingering question of mine about taking the NREMT exam. If you're current an EMT student, and in the semester system so it's 16 weeks long, at what point should you start studying for National Registry if you plan to buy the NREMT-B study exam materials and study off of those?

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
I would purchase one near the end or 3/4 through it. Most of the curriculum at the end is wrap up. One should have most of the "meat" of the course by the time you are at just mid point.

R/r 911