Trying to get NIMS.

ethomas9449

Forum Probie
I took my NIMS 100-700 back in EMT school more than a year ago. I applied for a volunteer fire-station this week, I got accepted, but my only trouble is they need documentation of the completion of these tests. They were required to do clinical hours at the hospital. Where do I obtain these at? I tried to check the website for NIMSCAST, but my email doesn't work. I'm sorry to bother everyone with such a stupid question, but I'm clueless. I've searched for awhile but am coming up blank. The school doesn't have them either which is weird. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Didn't you receive an email with a copy of the certificate? I remember needing a copy of a lost certificate and I was able to pull up the email from a while back and get it.

JPINFV

Gadfly
To be honest, if you can't find them after a cursory search, just retake it. It doesn't take that long and you'll probably spend less time that way.

OP
OP
ethomas9449

ethomas9449

Forum Probie
Thanks for all the help, LucidResq was right it was lost among the many emails. I found them both, much thanks for all the help guys. These don't expire right? I took it back in 2008

TripsTer

Forum Crew Member
Once you take it, you're good for life.

Rob123

Forum Crew Member
Didn't you receive an email with a copy of the certificate? I remember needing a copy of a lost certificate and I was able to pull up the email from a while back and get it.

Wow... I just pulled up my cert from 2007 using the original email.
I'm impressed.