Trouble finding a EMT-B class

teehehe

Forum Ride Along
Hey all,

I'm looking for a summer EMT-B class in Houston. I'm located on the southeast side of the city, the Clear Lake area to be exact, and would like to find a class somewhere nearby. I've been doing some research and finding a lot of places in the center or north side of Houston, unfortunately, those would be an hour+ drive to get to.
Does anyone know of an online resource for finding EMT classes? Or better yet, does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the Houston area? :)
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S. If this is the wrong section for this, I apologize in advance.

Swinney101

Forum Probie
San Jacinto College

Not sure where you live exactly but using google maps this doesn't look to far from the clear lake area. http://www.sanjac.edu/program/emergency_medical.html
Thats assuming i am smart enough to use google maps. :) Plus I live in abilene and we don't have traffic.

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey all,

I'm looking for a summer EMT-B class in Houston. I'm located on the southeast side of the city, the Clear Lake area to be exact, and would like to find a class somewhere nearby. I've been doing some research and finding a lot of places in the center or north side of Houston, unfortunately, those would be an hour+ drive to get to.
Does anyone know of an online resource for finding EMT classes? Or better yet, does anyone have any first hand knowledge of the Houston area? :)
Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks!

P.S. If this is the wrong section for this, I apologize in advance.

San Jacinto College - Central Campus has an EMT class every semester and I believe the South Campus also offers it. Give Joe Hamilton a call, he is the department chair at Central. E-mail is Joe.Hamilton@sjcd.edu or call him at 281-476-1862. You may also want to contact College of the Mainland, they too have an EMT course.